Video Of Day

Breaking News

Interview of Naga Chaitanya






















Hi, Chaitanya, How are you ?

I am very Happy.

How are you enjoying your first success?

I am feeling very happy and I am vey thankful for all the audience of supporting and encouraging me and making my movie a success. It is great that the audience have enjoyed a new variety of movie and made it a great success which has given me more energy and activeness. In the beginning we thought that this movie will only have some youth audience in ‘A’ centre theaters but all age audience are seeing this movie in all centers and who all have seen this movie are memorizing their olden days makes us feel happy.

How are your feeling working with great technicians like A R Rahman Gowtham Menon for your second movie?

In the beginning I felt little tensed but after going on to sets I felt relaxed and all my tension was gone because everyone were very friendly and working with Gowtham was very comfortable. Working with Oscar Winner A R Rahman a great musician for the second movie very few will get such an opportunity and I am very lucky to get this opportunity and I am very happy for this.

For whom does the credit for the success of ‘Yeme Maya Chesasu’ go ?

All the success of this movie goes to the director Gowtham Menon. Before the release of “Josh” Manjula madam has asked us to do this project. I have to thank Manjula and Sanjay Swaroop for giving me this offer with much confidence and belief on me.

This is a sensitive love story which be simple for listening and for picturerizing. How did you judge the story?

I and dad both of us sat and heard the story. Line is very simple. While listing to the story I imagined it visually and felt the feeling of it. At the time of shooting Gowtham has taken utter care and checked very carefully without missing any scene or dialogue.

Did you receive any comments on this movie?

No, I did not receive any such as if now, but either in the industry or outside including my friends everyone will like commercial formula movies more. Many of them in the beginning asked me “What…. You doing this movie…..” but again they went and saw the movie when the talk was coming good and they said me that it is going to be a super hit movie. Like the music of this movie the movie is also being like by everyone like a slow poison.

At the time of ‘Yeme Maya Chesavu’ all felt tensed whether this movie will be like by the fans of Akkineni or not, but with them even the other audience also liked it. So what kind of joy did you feel?

(With a smile) They were a bit angry on me with the result of ‘Josh’ and now they forgot all that anger with this movie. I did not create any thoughts in their minds I did this movie with an open mind and I and daddy requested everyone to see this movie. So they felt happy.

What was the energy that you have gained with the success of this movie ‘Yem Maya Chesavu’?

I have gained confidence with this movie success. Apart from the movies with six songs and six fights audience started liking movies like this. Feel good by gaining the love and affection of the audience with a Love story.

At present what type of movies are you planning to do?
At present I am doing a project on the Banners of Kamakshi Movies which has action, emotions, entertainment and it is mixture of all aspects.

What are your next Projects?

I am working of Kamakshi Kala Movies Banner, on Geetha Arts Banner I have a project, I have heard the story of director Sukumar which all I liked and they will be officially announced soon.

Interviewed by

Vijay Kumar


Source from - http://www.tfc18.com

No comments