Video Of Day

Breaking News

Siddharth not acting in ‘3 Idiots’

Actor Siddharth has confirmed that though he was approached for a role in ‘3 Idiots’ remake in Tamil, he has rejected the offer. Back from a four week long gruelling schedule for ‘Bava’ near Rajahmundry and Araku, Siddharth tweeted his mind, “I'm not doing 3idiots in Tamil. I was asked, I have declined. I have my hands full for the next year plus I'm not a fan of remakes anyways.”

Siddharth has currently three projects ‘Bava’ being one, the Tamil and Telugu bilingual ‘180’ and then the socio fantasy film with Walt Disney. Knowing that Siddharth does speak his mind, he didn’t definitely deny doing a Shyam Benegal film so far.

Siddharth will start his shoot for ‘180’ from tomorrow, and having said that he doesn’t like remakes, one wonders how he will enjoy shooting a bilingual!

No comments