Video Of Day

Breaking News

Velayudham- Vijay, Genelia, Hansika and Team

Tamil Super Star Vijay said: "They say that behind the success of every man there is a woman. But for me my fans are my biggest pillars of support. I have two heroines Genelia and Hansika in the film. Genelia has worked with me in Sachin and she is very cute.

I agree with everyone who saw the pictures of our photoshoot that Hansika looks like Kushboo when she entered the industry. We have a great team in cameraman Priyan, art director Milan and music director Vijay Antony. I am sure that Velayudham will be a huge hit"

Genelia: "I am so thrilled to be a part of one more Vijay film and is looking forward to working in such a big project". Hansika added " Koncham Koncham, Appadiya…? These are the two words I know in Tamil. After a film each with Dhanush and Jayam Ravi, I am very thrilled to work with another big star Vijay. I am so overwhelmed by this warm welcome and hope you will love me as much I love you all".

Vijay Antony said: "Normally, we say edge-of-the-seat entertainer after watching a film but I feel the same after hearing the story of Velayudham". Vijay fans across Tamil Nadu and parts of Kerala attended the launch. They came to the venue in buses and were provided mutton biriyani!

No comments