Video Of Day

Breaking News

Sania Shoaib Wedding April 11; Walima on 15 in Hyderabad

Indian Tennis sensation sania mirza and Pakistan cricket former captain Shoaib Malik are getting married on April 11 and reception would be held on April 15 in Hyderabad city. Attending a press conference in Hyderabad after obtaining the Pakistan Visa and returning from New Delhi, Sania looked happy about sharing of life with Shoaib.

“I know Shoaib from last five to six years and iam happy about the marriage relation with him. Shoaib would continue to play for Pakistan and I would continue for India. We are settleing down in Dubai few days after themarriage. I would retain the Indian citizenship although I settle in Dubai even same do apply for Shoaib,” said sania mirza.

Speaking about the relevance of their marriage at International level, sania mirza was clever to say ‘our marriage has nothing to do with Indo-Pak sensitive relations. I don’t find any necessity to disclose our personnel relation before media. I would support India whenever they play against Pakistan and of course I support Shoaib when he is batting.’

No comments