Video Of Day

Breaking News

‘I’m happy with my body shape’ – Namitha

Nammi,called by director Boyapati Sreenu, is all happy for her recent success ‘Simha’. The actress recently was talking about her performance in Balakrishna starrer and gave few hints about her upcoming projects.

This voluptuous heroine has been the talk of the town, ever since ‘Simha’ has hot the screens. People are commenting that Namitha has occupied half of the screen and looks very hefty, adding to it, she’s further revealing her skin – showing her curves and thighs.

Ask Namitha on this, the hot actress says, “I’m quite happy with my body shape. Curves lend mazza and I can’t understand why people lament on my shapes rather my performance.”

“I have reduced my weight for my next film due to start shortly”, adjoins Namitha.

No comments