Video Of Day

Breaking News

Dasari demanded 'Cheque' from Producers !!!!!!


Most respected man in entire Film Industry, Dasari Narayana Rao has come up with an innovative idea to help the Film Federation. Attending the ‘Don Seenu’ audio release, Dasari spoke to a huge gathering of film personalities saying that,

‘I thank the entire film industry for the respect and status that is offered by inviting me to all the events and functions. From now on, I want to make it clear for all the producers that I need a cheque or an amount to be given for me as a fees for my attendance at their respective functions, either it may be opening a movie or an audio release or any other function or celebration. Either one rupee or one lakh what ever may be the amount, it  would be used for the betterment of lives in the Film industry through Film Federation.’

Let us see, how will producers react to Dasari’s words. Will they stop inviting Dasari or will they offer him a cheque?

No comments