Video Of Day

Breaking News

Genelia desperately needs holiday


Her latest screen outing in Tollywood, Katha might have fetched Genelia rave reviews, but the film hasn’t exactly hit the jackpot. However, the actor says “doing the film was an exceptional experience”. For her critical acclaim is important, says the actor, “I take critics seriously except for the ones who get too personal. As an actor, BO success is important for me. But I have come to accept hits and flops as part of my career and don’t get carried away with a blockbuster nor do I get depressed after a dud,” she avers.
Now she’s moved on to her next, a big ticket film with Ram Charan Tej. “A cute love story and it’s a great experience working with Tollywood BO’s man of the moment Ram Charan,” adds Genelia. The multilingual actress is craving for a break, but for now work has to come first. “I’m taking a day off for Christmas and will return to work on December 26. Once my pending assignments are complete, I’m planning a longer break,” she grins on a parting note flashing a picture-perfect smile.

No comments