Video Of Day

Breaking News

Goddess Namitha has no time to visit her temple


Recently there was news that Namitha is turning to girl next door girl bidding good bye to her sexy image. The sexy girl denies the rumors. Namitha says she has no plans to change her glamour girl image because her fans like her in her sexy avatar. "I am happy to have genuine fans who wants to see me in best of roles. They advise me sometimes about the type of roles I should do. Many of my fans say that I should not do away with my glamorous image. I know that glamour is my selling point and I have decided to stick to my sexy image and please my fans," said Namitha.
She is so popular that her fans have built a temple in her name in Tamil Nadu, but she hasn't visited it yet. "I know my fans have built a temple in a place near Coimbatore. I haven't visited the temple yet. I was busy shooting for films in all the four South Indian languages. Whenever I have time, I go to Mumbai to be with my family. I love the food prepared by my mother and would not miss any opportunity to be with her. She is also coming to Chennai to be with me during my shooting," said the actress.

No comments