Video Of Day

Breaking News

Deepika had to ask Ranbir to Shut Up!!



deepika_ranbir

Recollecting the past, Deepika when speaks of Ranbir said,

“He’s very naughty and charming. But he’s also very protective. We belong to the same generation so we got along very well during Bachna Ae Haseeno. We would sit and talk for hours together, go out for dinners and generally hang out. He’s extremely passionate about cinema. He’s very knowledgeable about films, a trait I have yet to see in anyone else. He’s my movie encyclopedia. I don’t know whether he makes an effort or not but his performance on screen looks effortless. I think he’s extremely talented.”

She also reveals, “We started dating after Bachna so obviously he did a lot to impress me. But I think he’s just so self-assured. I didn’t expect a newcomer to be so confident and comfortable in front of the camera. But he can be a big distraction. There were times I had to tell him to shut up.”

High time Deep’s you have to move on…

No comments