Video Of Day

Breaking News

US based gym launched in Pune by Sunil Shetty

Sunil Shetty
Sunil Shetty launched a US based gym in Pune yesterday. He has launched the same gym in Nagpur before. Talking about his new business venture, the actor says, “It is called Anytime Fitness and I launched the first gym in Nagpur and one in Pune yesterday. I am in the core team. When the company approached me, I made it very clear that before I joined, certain conditions would have to be met.”

It is one of the biggest groups in the USA. In India, they are planning to launch 250 gyms in the next three years. The one in Mumbai will be launched next month. When asked what Sunil’s conditions he said were, “The financials are in place and it is a very cost-effective. The fees range from various schemes beginning from Rs. 399 to 500 and 999 a month. The gym is for senior citizens and children between ages of 4-17 too. It is a complete concept for me and what I say makes a difference.”

There will be trained nutritionists and dieticians who will monitor everything. They also have kitchens for moms to cook in, cooking academy, centralized kitchen for serving breakfast, with lunch and dinner. None of the gyms in India has all these facilities. Sunil Shetty dreams of making this country obesity free.

The actor also said, “The Indian cricket team has access to TRX training. TRX training has two cables and is freehand. It is exercising with your own body weight and it is very difficult. The good thing about TRX is that you can carry the cables everywhere when you travel. I am hooked onto TRX tracks and work out regularly six days a week at the gym in my building.”

No comments