Video Of Day

Breaking News

Strange Woman tries to KISS Bipasha Basu

 Bipasha Basu escapes a wild kiss at the Bangalore airport. Bipasha Basu was totally caught off guard when she saw one of her female fans was trying to kiss her.

Errr!!!! We have to say it was a great escape for Bipasha Basu from one of her fans, who almost caught her and tried to smooch.

Bipasha Basu tweeted “Funniest thing happened at BLR airport entrance! One aunty pulled me dwn (down) almost pinned me to smooch me! Somehow I was saved! Near escape!”

This act might now be a funny sight for Bipasha Basu as she writes, but surely would have been a bizarre experience at the airport.

Mind you, Bipasha Basu encountered a similar experience at a hotel in Srilanka when she went for the Sri Lanka for International Indian Film Academy awards (IIFA).

Adds Bipasha “In Sri Lanka for IIFA (International Indian Film Academy awards) I was saying hello to people outside the hotel, one girl pulled my hand and bit my finger hard! But today’s aunty shocked me more!”

Shocking indeed Bips!

No comments