Video Of Day

Breaking News

Jr NTR’s Shakti enough to lift Ileana!




Ileana’s Saleem and Rechipo might have flopped, but this sexy lass is confident that she will bounce back. She says “The poor showing of the films hasn’t affected me. My performances in both films were much appreciated and the offers continue to pour in. I am sure I’ll bounce back with bigger hits”.

If she is co confident why she is moving out of Tollywood?. “I have always been flooded with Tamil offers after Kedi, but I took up this project, because it sounded exciting. It’s a fantasy flick and something I haven’t tried my hand at. It’s an author-backed role that I am looking forward to,” she reasons.

So is Ileana taking a break from Tollywood? No, she’s currently in Rajasthan shooting Shakti with NTR Junior. “Shakti’s a complete entertainer. I have a mind-blowing role in that film. Then I also have a Telugu film called Tom & Jerry with Ram, which promises to be a rocking entertainer. And I love the cartoon show of the same name too and watch it every day,” she giggles.

Apart from acting, like any other star, Ileana is also busy cutting ribbons & promoting businesses and making extra money with this side business.

Ileana is going to launch her mom’s designerwear collection this Ugadi. “Mom has been styling my outfits all these years. Now she’s going to launch her very own collection and I’m super excited about it,” says Ileana. she says family is important and even today she gives her earning to her mom and her mom gives some pocket money.

No comments