Video Of Day

Breaking News

Navdeep Reveals About Sania Mirza




There have been gossips making rounds about the relation between Tollywood actor Navadeep and tennis star Sania Mirza. Ever since her engagement that was called off recently; the bygone gossip has got life again and made little rounds.

When Navadeep was asked to comment on Sania’s break up, he said, “I was concerned about her and worried. I worried how she was taking the issue as it’s a heart-matter. But later I came to know that it is her intention to break up. So I felt happy. She is my good friend but I didn’t meet her in recent past. I met her long ago in a function at her place”.

So, that’s a clear statement which conveys Navdeep is no way connected to Sania in the way the people are assuming but only a friend. Should we believe in that?!

No comments